Tours of our school may be arranged at any time. We'd love for you to visit our school. Appointments may be arranged by calling the OMP office at (337) 684-5780.
Registration for the 2018-19 school year will be held during the month of January for students currently enrolled in OMP. Registration fees are due by February 1, 2018.
New family registration will begin January 30, 2018 as we begin our Catholic School's Week celebration. Registration fees will be due when the registration application is submitted.
Tours of our school will be available on Tuesdays during the month of October and February from 9:00am until 11:00am.
Criteria for Admission:
Our Mother of Peace Elementary adheres to the following priorities for admission:
- Children currently enrolled and attending O.M.P.
- Brothers and sisters of students already attending O.M.P.
- Children of faculty and staff members of O.M.P.
- Children of O.M.P. alumni who are OLSH or OMM parishioners.
- Children of OLSH or OMM parishioners.
- Children who transfer from out-of-town Catholic schools and who become parishioners of OLSH or OMM.
- Children of O.M.P. alumni, other Catholic parishes.
- Catholic children from surrounding parishes.
- Non-Catholic children.
NOTE: The school reserves the right to deny admission. In cases of serious discipline problems, a student may be asked to leave OMP.
Our Mother of Peace Elementary accepts student applications for admission to any grade regardless of race, or national origin. There is no discrimination in the administration of educational policies, of scholarships and loan programs, and of athletic and extra-curricular programs.